Tuesday, November 17, 2009

On dreams...

First things first: I've had two consecutive nights of not just adequate, but incredible sleep. Hurray! Congratulate me. It was wonderful.

2nd: if I've ever met you - even for a second - I'm fairly certain you made an appearance in last night's dream. My question regarding said dream is this: why did so many of you feel the need to sneak into my apartment only to fall asleep on the floor under my living room window? Seriously? It's, like, a foot from the couch, why not sleep there? I don't get it.

I guess it's been so long since I've slept deep enough to even have a dream that I'm just marveling at the weirdness of it all.

2 comments:

Desiree said...

Haha, first: glad you had great sleep the last two nights because you must have stole mine. Second: I don't know why I slept by the window...I was tired. (Assuming I was in that dream, lol)

Oh and lil get together at our new place this saturday. Tell Kenny to come break in our guitar hero. 5:30ish. I'll send an email with our address. Hope you make it!

Unknown said...

Dreams are so weird. I had no intention at all of doing that off-road triathlon this Saturday until I dreamt about it last weekend. I woke up and told Skyler that I wanted to race in it. And now I'm doing it.

I used to get crushes on guys because I dreamt about them doing something sweet.