Sunday, November 20, 2011

Park Days

I found myself at the park one day WITH a decent camera. That calls for a blog post.

Rose...
Diego...

Miranda...

The crew (at least on this day)...
And this may have been right before I let her get pegged by the swings. She literally flipped upon collision. I was hoping it would teach her not to keep running in front of the swings, but I'm thinking she didn't even know what hit her. I won't elaborate, but it was a bad hit. For both the hitter and my little hittee. Tears for both parties. Bad mommy.
And, of course, Sweet Dee.



"Peek-a-boo Mom!" (It's not cute in the traditional sense, but I love when she does that scrunched up face.)


The End.

PS - for records' sake, these were taken right after she had two vaccination shots. It was the last day she was herself, i.e. happy, chill, not-sick. Seriously, I'm going on my 11th straight day of sickness with her and I'm ready to shoot myself. I needed these photos to remind me of "the good times." Fingers crossed we'll get there again real soon.


5 comments:

Cassie Brady said...

Adorable! I miss her, hope you guys have a fun thanksgiving!

Bek said...

she makes the perfect muse.

Ruth said...

Davy is sick too. Fever.

Robin said...

Ahh yes. The swing hit. I'm cringing right now thinking about it. You know its bad when you give your son an underdoggie before he nails sweet little Lola. And then she flies (literally) backward. So sad. But glad she survived and is still on good terms with us. hah. The pics are great. i love Diego coming off slide.

Michelle said...

Jill she is so dang cute. I'm sorry you have had a sick baby. Last time I had to get a vaccination I felt terrible. Poor thing.