Monday, July 7, 2008

Sucks. But it's okay.

1:45am.  Can't sleep.  Alarm clock will go off in 3.25 hours.  Yuck.  

I hate sleeping in cars.  I'm not very good at it, so I don't actually sleep.  I always hear what's going on; I'm never comfortable; and I'm always too hot or too cold.  That being said, it's better than driving, so I guess I can't complain too much.  So, what's my expected productivity tomorrow? Zero.  Where will I be spending my lunch break?  Asleep in my car (...or in a beach chair on the roof of the parking structure. Thank goodness no one ever parks up there.) How was my weekend?  Fantastic.  Thanks Skyler and Elise for (a) taking us on yet another great trip to Lake Mead (b) being so consistently awesome (c) having a welcoming and fun family, and (d) driving so I could try to sleep.  (Order is irrelevant.  Except for your being awesome.  That part is probably paramount to the others.)  You two are the best. 


Happy Monday everyone.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, the traffic sucked a lot but it was worth it. Last night was an early bedtime night...I think we both crashed before 10. Can't wait to go back!

Ryel j said...

I love reading your posts! They are oh so fun.