Friday, October 15, 2010

Part A
3.5 hours of sleep
+ 45 minute morning commute in the rain
+ 2.5 hour meeting
= tired Jill.
Make that VERY tired Jill.

SO happy it's Friday.

Part B
On another note...last night, at the insistence of a sister-in-law, I watched my first episode of a certain MTV reality show last night. I won't say which one, but I will clarify that it follows a certain family of big-bootied Armenian sisters (and their CREEPY-looking, plastic-surgeried step-dad...and mom for that matter). I just watched one episode and that one was WAY more than enough. Ladies and Gentleman, I have identified the source of all Bad in the world today. Applaud me.

So, in addition to being exhausted today, I'm in mourning for two things: the half hour of my life that I'll never get back and the unknown quantity of brain cells that were lost as collateral damage as a result of my viewing that show.

The combined effect of Parts A and B is making it extremely difficult to get any work done. The remaining brain cells have all but gone on strike...or maybe they've just already started their weekend.

I think I'll join them.

2 comments:

Sandi said...

I met your adorable Mom-in-law last night. She told me about your blog and I to check you out, I hope you don't mind.... And since I hate when people lurk on my blog and don't say Hi, I am saying HELLO!

..and that baby is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I will take her off your hands day or night!

Unknown said...

Sad to say I know that show is on E!, not MTV, although I've never actually seen an episode myself. I just watch the clips on The Soup. Reality shows are a waste of time.