Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Some photos

My last post was...wordy. So this one will be photo-heavy. Of course, they'll all be of our girl, but she's still sort of new to us and she's all I've got going on right now. and I'm okay with that. So, in no particular order...here goes.

Kenny loves napping with her. I have more photos of it than I care to admit.

A bunch of babies have been born into Kenny's family recently, so his mom and some of her sisters got together to make the rounds. Here they are meeting Lola. (from left: Linda, Diane, DeAnne (with Lola), Karen, and Lynnae.)


The De Gala ladies came, too...and brought us dinner and gelato! We love gelato. And we love the De Gala's. (from left: Chace, Jennifer, and Madison.)
DeAnne is one proud grandma.
I love this...Lola's cousin, Lucy (below, on the right), was born just twelve days before her. They're already buddies.


I love this face...So does Kenny.

And I can't get over that bottom lip.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely love these pictures! Great looking little girl you have there. :-)

Melissa Tiek said...

I love all the pictures. I am in love with Lola's little outfit with the orange "shorts" and the handkerchief headband...so adorable!

whitneyingram said...

Hello round-faced girl! She is lovely. I hope you guys are doing well.

Kat Clark said...

Precious. Tender. I think she looks like Kenny. I know you probably get conflicting, "I think she looks like..." all the time but there was mine. She is sweet and scrumptious and that bottom lip is yum.

jenn (+ will) said...

she is delicious.....i need to come over!!